Monday, July 5, 2010

Twin Lakes, Not to be Confused with the TV Show

Since I am still recovering from the busy holiday weekend and I am gearing up for a big shopping trip today, I thought I would share some of my photos from our trip to Twin Lakes Arts Festival. Hope you enjoy!



One of my favorite things at the festival were the really cute banners they had hanging from all of the lampposts.




I never knew that she had a gas station in Pennsylvania. Isn't it a little far away from the Jersey Shore?





A beautiful dragonfly created by the chainsaw carver.




I really admire the chainsaw carvers. I couldn't even chop down a tree with a chainsaw let alone make art with it.





I am all about expressing yourself. However, I just found these to be a little too creepy. They are even more terrifying than the dolls that you put in a corner and they hid their faces.




One of the beautiful lakes that gives Twin Lakes its name. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day!



Can't have a festival without the food! We love food at our little corner of Southwestern Pennsylvania.


Just one of the many vendors that displayed their wares at the festival.



The arts festival is a huge hit every year. You can tell how crowded it was.












































































No comments: