Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Delicious Deals




Yesterday when I went and did my marathon shopping (five stores in 2.5 hours with a husband that just worked from 3:30am to noon) I worked out a pretty sweet deal at Rite Aid that I would like to share.

Back in May (I think) I participated in the Rite Aid Skin Care Rebate. (The promotion is still going on.) Not only did I get a ton of free suntan and skin lotion, but I also qualified for a $25 giftcard that could be used just like cash at Rite Aid.

A few weeks ago, my giftcard came in the mail, and needless to say, it has been burning a hole in my pocket since then!

After looking at the deals for this week and checking out my favorite webiste hip2save I worked out a pretty good deal that helped me score free stuff, single-check rebates (which is cold hard cash that you receive in the mail) and + Up Rewards.

Here is my scenerio:

Baush & Lomb Renu Senstive Solution 12 oz. $7.24
-Buy 1
-Use $2/1 Coupon
-Use $2/1 Video Values Coupon (go to Rite Aid's website to learn about the Video Values program)
Final Cost (FC) = $3.29
Submit for $7.29 Single Check Rebate (SCR)


Crest Toothpaste 5.8 oz, 6 oz. or 6.2 oz, Pro-Health 4.2 oz, Outlast 3.0 or 4.0 oz. - $2.49
-Buy 1
-Use $.75/1 Coupon
FC= $1.74
Get $2 +Up Rewards


Crest Mouthrise 1 liter $4.99
-Buy 1
-Use $2/1 Coupon
FC= $2.99
SCR= $3


Old Spice Body Wash/ Old Spice Deoderant 2/$8
-Buy 1 Old Spice Body Wash
-Buy 1 Old Spice Deordorant
-Use 1 Buy a body wash get a deodorant free coupon
-Use $1/1 Coupon
FC= $3 for both
SCR= $2


Kendall Antimicrobial Gauze Pads or Bandages 2/$7
-Buy 2
-Use $2 Video Value Coupon
FC= $5
SCR=$ 3
+UP Rewards= $1


Fancy Feast Canned Cat Food 3oz. 10/$5 (To donate to animal shelter)
-Buy 10
FC=$5
+Up Reward= $1


Dawn Dish Liquid 9.5 to 10.3 oz $.99
-Buy 1
-Use $.25/1 Coupon
FC= $.74


My total without the coupons would have been $35.76 + tax. But, with the coupons and a $5 off a purchase of $25 or more, I paid $16.17 and recieved $15.29 in SCR and $4 in +Up Rewards.

The best part: I didn't have to even pay the $16.17 because I used the free $25 gift card from the suntan and skin lotion promotion, and I still have $8.83 left on the gift card.

So if you are interested in getting in on this great deal, I suggest you go to Hip2Save and see what products your family uses and start planning to rake in the dough!

PS: What made this deal even better, is I recieved some amazing news from a friend while shopping!!! ;)

No comments: