Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Change is Going to Come

I have been thinking long and hard about my blog.

After some considerable thought, I found a few different ways to make the blog more useful and to help streamline the content.

First of all, I am sure you have noticed that it looks a little different. I thought a new cosmetic change would help jazz things up a little bit. Plus, I think the banner really exemplifies what a "daring domesticate" really is. She can be a mother, a wife or girlfriend, a great friend and just a fun loving gal.

Second, I have noticed that my recent posts about couponing and saving money have not exactly fit into the niche of this blog. Because of this I am going to be starting a separate coupon blog next week. This way I can focus more on my domesticated endeavors on this blog. Once I have the new blog setup I will post the new link on here.

Also, I will be creating Facebook pages for both blogs where I will primarily be posting all of my blog links.

In addition to everything going on, I am going to be planning some giveaways to coincide with my new Facebook page, so you will want to keep an eye out for those.

Finally, I want to thank everyone that has ever wandered onto my humble little spot on the web. Words can't express my gratitude.

No comments: