Wednesday, August 25, 2010

One of Those Days

For some reason today, I feel like I just can't get it together.
As I was getting ready to go to my Weight Watchers' meeting, I was running all over the house looking for my membership card, then I couldn't find my keys and then I needed my credit card and finally had to find my shoes. But, eventually I got it together and went to the meeting.

I was shocked/surprised/happy to find out that I lost .6 pounds! Which is AMAZING because I just got back from spending a few days in the land of smorgasboards and shoo-fly pie.

After the meeting, I was finally able to get a hold of one of the bands for the Coal and Coke Festival and then I went and found some great deals that I wanted to check out at Target.

Got some great deals at Target. They are having a huge sale on a bunch of Glade and Frebreze candles and products. All summer long I have been eyeing up one of the Glade Flameless Luminary in Honeysuckle. (Honeysuckle is one of my favorite scents because it reminds me of summer!) I picked it up today for $3! So a savings of $9 isn't too bad!

I also ran into our cousin Lisa at Target. It was nice catching up with her since I haven't seen her for awhile.

Came home tossed some frozen biscuits into the oven and put the finishing touches on the chicken noodle soup for dinner. (I love our crock pot!)

I am so looking forward to curling up on the couch with a cup of coffee, complete with cinnamon bun creamer, while watching The Tudors with Kev and our lovely cats. What a perfect end to a semi-hectic day!

In the department of good news, we have a shed! Thanks to my awesome parents, Kev and I, it was put up in about a day! This shed means that soon, we will be starting on finishing the basement! We needed the shed to put some stuff from the basement into the shed for storage. Hopefully, we will get started on that on Friday.

Hope you have a wonderful evening and you are spending it with people, both regular and of the furry variety, that you love.

No comments: