Sunday, June 6, 2010

Neat Little Trick Can Save You Big Bucks on Tickets

It is looking like Kev and I will probably go with my parents to Williamsburg, Va. at the end of June.

I love to go to Williamsburg for the historical aspects, but I also am looking forward to going to Busch Gardens for a day.

I was a little bummed out to learn that tickets to B.G. were going to be about $61 a person. It was a little pricey, but I thought that I would just have to save a little bit for it and it wouldn't be a problem.

After surfing on the Internet for discounts, I found a great tip.

You can buy B.G. tickets through Ticketmaster for around $41 a piece! This means the tickets would only cost $100, including the handling fee.

So my suggestion is to go to Ticketmaster first for your amusement park ticket needs! (Unfortunately, there are no Kennywood tickets at Ticketmaster.)

No comments: